Monday, February 20, 2012

FEAR

What is fear? Well I looked it up on dictionary.com and this is what it gave me as a definition.  Noun, a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil,pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid. After reading this definition I thought to myself,  what are all the things that bring fear to me. Losing a parent or even losing my car keys, losing my shoes or even losing my mind. Fear can be real or like the definition reads, imagined. For me fear is real and it’s out there. Each day I wake up in the morning I tell myself am I going to let fear hold me back today or am I going to live my life knowing things are going to happen and it’s up to me to realize that fear is just F.E.A.R False Evidence Appearing Real. A quote that I want to leave here is by FDR “we have nothing to fear but fear itself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment