Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Mommy

When I think about all the incredible woman in todays world, the first person that comes to mind is my Mother.
Over the past 17 years of my life, not once have i seen her ever be discouraged or ever let me down.
Her constant smile and her uplifting energy is instant reminder that she is a proud daughter of God, and I know with all my heart that he is always happy with the way she has raised me. Some nights i think to my self and realize as i get older so does she.  I cry knowing that one day i will have to live with out her.
Just want to say cherish your Mother thank her for making your life what it is.
I LOVE YOU MOM AND ALWAYS WILL

2 comments:

  1. Glad someone would write about their mom. Without my mom I don't know where I'd be. She's the NUMBER 1 girl in my life. Glad someone else feels the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm. I like it. Like that. Respect. No one respects there mother these days. #iloveu

      Delete