Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Intro

The reason why i chose WORLD PEACE is because I believe that this world would be a better place with peace to all men and women. Im a peace maker it might not seem like I am but if you really knew me than you would know that Im a really nice person. Just the other day I walked into a class and saw a girl sitting alone i talked to her and found out she had many problems. She told me that i was a nice person and told me also she was at the edge of suicide. I think about to my self talking to someone can change everthing can make someones life. I now text her every day wishing her a good day, she tells me thank you its nice to know someone cares. WORLD PEACE

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious? That's a cool story.

    Metta. Metta. Metta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats inspirational. The world needs more people like you. People who care. Keep doing what your doing. Live and Love.

      Delete
  2. You're like me. But I can't touch people I help. Weird.

    ReplyDelete