Monday, March 12, 2012

Fighting

There are so many fights in this world that we fight in life. Someone who I look up to in my life is my father.  I wake up every morning to my dad getting ready to go to work. You guys dont know this but MY dad is a construction worker and his job contains curtain aspects of a person. My dad has bad health and struggles to walk sometimes, but even though he doesnt have the best health he still does what he does. Im scared that one day my dad will leave to work and never return. My dad is fighting the fight to work to provide for our family.

1 comment:

  1. i really like this post i feel like dads don't get enough credit. my dad travels for his job and i feel like it gets to the point where to me it's just another trip i dont think we realize that they are out busting there buts to provide for us. great post.

    ReplyDelete