Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jealousy

A poem that really caught my eye and made me think wow I wish I could write poems like that was a poem written by Kevin Halls called A Short Poem about Life.
When I read this poem
I thought to myself this poem sums up life and the meaning of it.
Its not the fact that its really short and easy to read and write about its the fact that
it actually means something to me.
There are many points to it and many meanings just read
it carefully and you shouldnt miss it.
The best Poems are the ones that when you read the first line your hooked like
levi with twinkeys or zain with bryton.
Thats why I wrote about this poem because it got my attention from the very beginning.
Im especially jealous of poems because people can judge them and it wont mean anything

1 comment:

  1. You should add a link to the poem so we can read it.

    I agree...the opening lines have to hook you. Poor Levi and Zain.

    ReplyDelete