Sunday, March 4, 2012

COURAGE

when I think of courage I think of many things
I think of walking down the halls and noticing a fine fine girl #micun #mmm i mean uh anyways
I need the courage to talk to her spit my game like Fresh prince does it.
I think of Kids picking on another and Me having the courage to stick up for him.
I think of seeing an all star like Mr. Football and asking him for his autograph.
I think of sitting on the swings and a little child comes and me trying to find the need to share it probably not.
I think of class and having the courage to not sluff. #fail
I think of sitting next to zain in class. #meow
I think of telling Coach Mgeary he is not funny one bit. #gamecocks
I think of telling Coach Nichols to loosen up on the weed. #savemesome #jk #meow
I think of Finishing this Post on time
I love twinkeys. #stulce

2 comments:

  1. #yourreallyhot I really like what you say. Your cool must get all the girls. #kirahannemann #boog #theDECKER

    ReplyDelete