Monday, February 6, 2012

What Is Love

LOVE. In my life time i been able to experience different feelings and emotions which i define as love.
Love is something that can make you feel like your on cloud 9
make you feel like no one is behind you in front of you or below you
that you can always keep pushing forward with a smile on your face
Love can make the miserable happy
And the happy Miserable
because in a blink of an eye
Your World can be Changed
By doing this assignment I realize that there are so many things i love in life
My parents My family The lone peak body My football team and the GOSPEL in My life
because I love you all I would go through TRIALS that no man can go through
Just Want to say that I love you all

2 comments:

  1. You got your priorities straight in life. Its hard to find kids like you. Keep doing what you do it can impact so many life's. You were born to make a positive impact on this world.

    ReplyDelete